Did you know in just a few clicks on your phone that you too can create your own Snapchat Geofilter?If you have an event coming up and want guests to post their pics to social media with a little extra pop a Snapchat custom Geofilter is the ay to go. We will tell you how to make your own in 10 easy steps!
1. Open Snapchat and Click on the Ghost or Bitmoji in the top left corner.
2. Click on the settings icon in the top right corner.
3. Scroll down to "On-Demand Geofilters"
4. Pick Your Occasion!
5. Select a design and customize your Geofilter with text and stickers!
6. Name your Geofilter.
7. Select the start date, end date, and time of your event!
8. Create the Geofence where you want the Geofilter to be.
9. Submit your Geofilter and wait for approval.
10. Enjoy your event and your new Geofilter